Happy Birthday in Asian Style to our guest . Celebrating his 32th birthday at Asian Roots with giant mango sticky rice cake 🎂
#happybirthday #mangolover #mangostickyrice #mangorice #birthdaycake #chiangmai #chiangmaithailand #happyholidays #happydecember
Winter is coming to Asian Roots
New ! Swan Fruit Carving Class
++ plus basic flower-shaped carving
Learning with our head chef !!!!
Mon• Wed• Friday
1 pm - 3 pm
Class private to 4 person
Pre-book in advance only !!
This beautiful “the swan bowl”
is about to launch soon only at #asianroots cafe
Now we are on developing process to get the best products for our cafe.
This July 2019 please stay tuned!!!
Student’ work from Asian Roots Basic Carving Class today !!
Nice job : )
New Menu : Tropical Thai
" Ma Haw" ; Thai Minced Pork and Shrimp Relish
Fresh pineapple are served with a nutty, sweet-savory peanut sauce condiment that balance the fruits' natural tartness, and decorated with cirander leaves and julienned fresh long red pepper for a sophisticated finish.
hai Art of Fruit and Vegetable Carving Workshop for Beginner
By Chef Somboon Yotagaree
- Asian Roots's Head Chef of Royal Thai Kitchen
- International Advisory in Thai Foods Conservation who has more than 20 years experience in Traditional Thai Carving Art.
This workshop is suitable for any BE...
- Eva TGreat place, central location. Very clean and modern and the food is delicious plus the price is good.
- Udifh SNice thai suop with shrimp and omlette, friendly stuff, beautiful garden
- Yusra AGreat ambience, lovely staff, delicious food!